Waupaca County Trail Info
to the site of Northport Snowriders. We are a local non-profit social organization working with the community, landowners and other enthusiasts promoting the maintenance of trails, education and safety. This is to ensure that everyone that rides in the area maintained by the club has the best possible experience on our area trails.
Our club member also belong to the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs (AWSC) which allows our organization to be more informed about upcoming legislation and its effect on the snowmobile sport. A portion of the club membership fee ($20 family, $10 student) does go toward the AWSC. Click here for what you need to know about the WI Trail Pass Act 142. This will be effective July, 2015 so please take a look.
Meetings are the 2nd Thursday each month
October thru May
7pm at Bean City Bar & Grill
N2505 Bean City Rd
16 people (plus 2chairs)
A. March Secretary’s report was read and approved.
B. March Treasure’s report was read and approved.
C. County Report - No meeting.
D. New Business
1. May Meeting – There will be a meeting in May and meetings might then continue into the summer months pending agenda items.
We will be sure to keep everyone posted.
2. Golf Outing - Committee is Kody, Mitch, Terry and John. August 1, 2015 at Shamrock Heights Golf Course.
3. Landowner Brunch – Was held Sunday, April 19 at Shamrock Heights Golf Course at 11:30am.
4. 2016 Dance Committee has been established and Twill able items to May meeting.
5. Trail Boss – Rick Gorges will take over Dave Hamilton's trail. Hwy. W to Hwy. HH.
6. Trail Map Box – 18 boxes will be made for the maps. Boxes will cost $10/each.
7. $100 donation to the Daul Family Benefit. Tim Rohan paid for the donation in the name of Northport Snowriders Snowmobile Club.
Thank you Tim Rohan for this generous donation.
8. Hwy 54 trail – still in process.